Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last

So I've been gone with school and ballet over-drive = very busy

I've been drawing again after much failure in doing so. I'm focusing more on shading and more portraits of faces. Not the best but it helps prepare for next year's IB Art class...

We tested blood type Friday, I am A negative (A-)

Its apparently on the rare side, AB- being the rarest and A+ the most common

According to the Red Cross, apparently 8% White, 4% African American, 4% Hispanic, and 1% Asians have A-.

I hate when people use the term "white"

I'm not white, I'm fair skinned or a light tan or sometimes red. Also I'm American mutt of European countries so the more correct term for me should be Irish-Swedish-English but for some people it falls under "White"

There are tanned whites out there. But according to everyone else, we're a piece of paper. Personally I'm more like a peach :)

However with summer around = tanning season!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment