Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ballet Rehearsal

Today I had class 11-1:30, then Jr Company rehearsal 1:30-1:50, a break, School performance rehearsal 2-3, then waited there for like thirty minutes until my mom asked one of her friends to take me home while she dealt with the little kids as she volunteers.

FINALLY HOME!!!!!

I love Saturdays even during Summer Vacation

Now just listening to some tunes and going to play Sims 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I feel blogging is just a longer body of space for words to describe Facebook stuff....

Like how your day went. You don't answer to your parents but you blog about it to random people or put it as your status -short version of course- to your friends. Unless you're friends with your parents....

I'm friends with my aunt and distant relatives as neither of my parents are on Fb which I'm kind of glad very happy about ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment