Sunday, March 13, 2011

Friends in Japan

Everyone knows of Japan's three recent earthquakes, the last one a 9.8 and triggered a tsunami and several aftershocks (like hundreds). Also apparently officials have reported that a second tsunami may be on its way. Now, how does this affect me, besides the two feet waves and the eight feet shift towards the U.S.?

I have two friends in live in the region of Sendai, Japan - where it hit.

I'm really scarred bexcause we can't contact them, so we just wait for a reply from the email. I do have her cell number, but power lines are down over there. I just hope they're okay in Japan's worst diaster since WWII.

Earth, please get settle down.

Japan, please get better. (in the sense of recovering from the earthquakes/tsunami)


In other news, the Hairspray play has been going okay... we had set building earlier today of spraypainting boxes with letters. We apparently got a lot more done than the others yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment