Monday, January 24, 2011

Double Dream

So I had this weird dream where I was the comic hero with a strange power that made everyone put their hope on me.

That was years ago...

The other night I had that same dream but a revisit. The dream was already dark but this time it was worse, like poverty of the world worse and no one reconginzed me even though I remembered everyone. I went to the queen again, and then thats where things get fuzzy cause I have like the worst memory in the world. She kind of recongized me and told me how things got far worse since I left (I don't why I left but I know that I didn't want to go and I flew away on like a dragon). She took me through a hall then everything changed. I was another hallway (which happened last time but differently) and the evil person leader was talking to me, discussing plans. Again things get fuzzy.

The problem is now I'm going to try and turn into a story, problem is the dream is very fuzzy. And my additonal thoughts mess up what was the dream and what is my story. Plus its very dark and dirty cause the evil guys are destorying the kingdom, not that it was very nice to begin with from what I remember from coming the first time.

I bet this doesn't make any sense but then again my dreams never do.

This dream is like one of those that you're in, you're the focus but you have no control over what happens like real life but its not like real life but your own world. Mine are usually fantasy with me having some cool power. Cause what girl doesn't want to be a super hero? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment