Saturday, November 12, 2011

Popular

A grand total of 106 viewers as of 11-12-11, 9:41pm of Pacific time. My last blog did way better but this one is much more spacious of where everyone comes from. I love International =)

I've had people from U.S., Malaysia, Germany, Canada, India, Iran, Jordan, Philippines, Russia, and Argentina. It's rather an interesting group of an audience. Also its in order of how many people from each country have viewed this blog.


Above are the Hetallia characters with each their respectful flag of country. My friends are really into that show and one of them has dibs on Japan cause he's "smexy". Anyway I love different countries and their cultures and languages even if I don't understand them. The only languages I know is English and some Japanese, Spanish, and French; mostly the Spanish; French from ballet; Japanese from manga, anime, Rosetta Stone and friends.

Oh, I also named this post after the song Popular in the musical Wicked. "Popular. You're going to be Pop-U-Lar..." And so on. I saw the musical in New York on an 8th grade field trip. I've also seen Cats, the Lion King, West Side Story, and Mary Poppins.  My favorites in order are Cats, and tied in second are Lion King and Wicked. I'm can't think right now which one is my second and third favorite right now. Maybe cause its late.

Daylight Savings time is a drag. (Shikamaru!!!!!! X3) I'm like its so late, ten o'clock maybe? Then realize its only five thirty. My favorite Naruto character is the Nine Tails, even if he's evil. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment