Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloweens!

I don't know about who ever reads this but my pumkin got stolen two days before Halloween. :'(

Not only did the floods take our pumpkins but a weirdo... I know pumpkins are sacre people but really?! So on the spooky day, my mom took a plastic pumpkin candy basket thing and put a candle inside of it. Teachers have the best out of the box ideas. :)

My street consists of college kids and old people. So its only natural that we get five bags of candy that end up in our stomachs. We hardly get any trick-o-treaters so its only natural we get a ton right?  I love that reasoning. Though I'm going to start doing a lot more than pilates once a week as my exercise cause of my stupid foot. I have yet to get an MRI....

My cat is freaking out today...

Also RIP to James and Lily Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment